WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
WARRANTY AND RETURN INFORMATION
We sell only top-quality products and work hard to insure that you are satisfied with your purchases made with D & L Auto and Marine Supllies, Inc. The following is our return policy:
- When properly installed, our alternators and starters are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for replacement for one year with original receipt.
- We offer a one year replacement warranty on specialized units, i.e., lawn and garden, marine, ATV, industrial starters and alternators and DC motors.
- This warranty extends to the application under NORMAL use and service and does not apply to overload (burnt), rust, deliberate abuse, submersions, broken drive gears or housings and/or other damage not directly attributed to item.
- Warranty is VOID if unit was improperly installed, handled carelessly, tempered or dismantled.
- Warranty is limited to the repair OR replacement of defective units only. We offer no case refund or any electrical item that was installed on a vehicle. A restocking fee (20%) will apply to all returns. No case refunds will be given on special order items. If a refund is given, it will be for the purchase price of the items only (original receipt required). No refunds will be given for shipping charges.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges for waranted item.
- We do not cover any labor claims.
NOTE: Warranty can sometimes take up to 14 days.