The Pollak Type III High Amp Circuit Breaker 54-873PL is a single rate thermal type circuit breaker that has 80 DC Amp current rating with 30V DC voltage rating. This circuit breaker also features a thermoset plastic housing, manual reset, surface mounting and a storage temperature of 15 to 250°F. It complies with SAE Standard J1625.
- Pollak Part No.: 54-873PL
- Description: Type III Circuit Breaker, Manual Reset
- Detail: Single Rate Thermal Type Breaker
- Standards: Complies with SAE Standard J1625
- Current Rating: 80 DC Amp
- Voltage Rating: 30 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 180°F (-32 to 82°C )
- Storage Temperature: 15 to 250°F
- Housing: Thermoset plastic: UL rated 94VO; 311°F (155'C)
- Mounting: Surface mount
- Indicator: Series 54-873 (Type III) have a unique reset mechanism which provides visible indication of tripped condition. Splash Proof, Dust Proof.
- Applications: Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits - trucks, buses, RV's and marine applications. Others might include battery charges and DC audio systems. Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Cooper Bussmann CB185-80
- Pollak 54-873PLP
Return and Warranty policy
We sell only top-quality products and work hard to insure that you are satisfied with your purchases made with D & L Auto and Marine. The following is our
Return and Warranty policy:
When properly installed, our alternators and starters are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for replacement for one year with original receipt.
We offer a one year replacement warranty on specialized units, i.e., lawn and garden, marine, ATV, industrial starters and alternators and DC motors.
This warranty extends to the application under NORMAL use and service and does not apply to overload (burnt), rust, deliberate abuse, submersion, broken drive gears or housings and/or other damage not directly attributed to item.
Warranty is VOID if unit was improperly installed, handled carelessly, tempered or dismantled.
Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective units only. We offer no case refund on any electrical item that was installed on a vehicle. A restocking fee (20%) will apply to all returns. No case refunds will be given on special order items. If a refund is given, it will be for the purchase price of the items only (original receipt required). No refunds will be given for shipping charges.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges for warranted item.
We do not cover any labor claims.