Items will be shipped within 48 hours of order receipt (EST), not including weekends and holidays.
Tracking numbers will be posted within 24 hours of shipment.
Return and Warranty policy
We sell only top-quality products and work hard to insure that you are satisfied with your purchases made with D & L Auto and Marine. The following is our Return and Warranty policy:
- When properly installed, our alternators and starters are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for replacement for one year with original receipt.
- We offer a one year replacement warranty on specialized units, i.e., lawn and garden, marine, ATV, industrial starters and alternators and DC motors.
- This warranty extends to the application under NORMAL use and service and does not apply to overload (burnt), rust, deliberate abuse, submersion, broken drive gears or housings and/or other damage not directly attributed to item.
- Warranty is VOID if unit was improperly installed, handled carelessly, tempered or dismantled.
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective units only. We offer no case refund on any electrical item that was installed on a vehicle. A restocking fee (20%) will apply to all returns. No case refunds will be given on special order items. If a refund is given, it will be for the purchase price of the items only (original receipt required). No refunds will be given for shipping charges.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges for warranted item.
- We do not cover any labor claims.
NOTE: Warranty can sometimes take up to 14 days